Saturday, August 11, 2007

OK so the deal on visiting me:

Everyone is welcome!

I have a spare bedroom, so if you start getting on my nerves i can just close you in there for awhile. :) Plan on coming for 2 weeks minimum. Africa is on a much slower pace than America and you're gonna need a lot of time to get into the flow of things. I can't have visitors for the first 3 months of service or the last 3 (Sept. 07-Nov. 07 and June 09-Aug. 09) But I would love to have you and show you around Ghana! Or just be a place to stay while you are on your own journey (you are all capable of this, and I could help "start you off")

here is a good website for some info:
http://goafrica.about.com/od/adventuretravel/a/africaflights.htm

North American Airlines seems to be the way to go, the winter months especially are fairly cheap. Delta also has some cheap flights...dont forget to get a visa from the ghanaian embassy a few months ahead of time :)

0 comments: